The Classic concrete building range is very popular with car owners as it features a lockable roller shutter door to the front. The main feature of the Classic range is the steal tile effect roof finish. The roof fascias and gable ends are maintenance-free cladding board offering the owner a concrete garage/building that will last a lifetime and require no upkeep. You also have the flexibility to add in additional side access doors and PVC windows. The classic range also includes PVC gutters as standard.
Classic Concrete Building Examples & Features
Classic Concrete Building Range Pricing
|Length||Width (3160mm/10’4″)||Width (3660mm/12′)||Width (4170mm/13’8″)||Width (4670mm/15’4″)|
Classic Concrete Building Extras:
- 1m x 900mm double glazed UPVC opening window with reveal – €225
- Concrete base laying service available, please ask for more details.
- 2m x 950mm white coated pre-galvanised steel personal door – €365
- VAT, delivery and assembly.
- Lockable roller shutter garage door.
- Black steel tile effect roof with vapour barrier.
- UPVC cladding on both gables.
- UPVC fascia, gutters and downpipes
Want more info? We have a comprehensive Concrete Building FAQ guide you can check and if you’ve any questions please feel free to call us on 01-5242441. Alternatively you can order online now.