The standard range of concrete buildings is available in a huge range of sizes. The concrete buildings feature a treated timber clad steel frame door and pressure treated timber gables and fascias. The Onduline roof cladding ensures a condensation free interior and features a translucent sheet to allow light. There are the optional extras available such as UPVC windows, galvanised personal access door or pressure treated timber cladded steel frame personal access door.
Standard Concrete Building Examples & Features
Standard Concrete Building Range Pricing
|Length||Width (2650mm/8’8″)||Width (3160mm/10’4″)||Width (3660mm/12′)||Width (4170mm/13’8″)||Width (4670mm/15’4″)|
Standard Concrete Building Extras:
- 1m x 900mm double glazed UPVC opening window with reveal – €225
- 2m x 950mm white coated pre-finished galvanised steel personal door – €365
- Pressure treated timber clad steel framed P/A door 2m x 950mm – €200
- Concrete base laying service available, please ask for more details.
- 500mm x 900mm double glazed UPVC opening window with reveal – €199
- VAT, delivery and assembly.
- Pressure treated timber clad steel frame door.
- Pressure treated timber clad gables and fascia.
- Onduline roof cover with translucent sheet for light.
Want more info? We have a comprehensive Concrete Building FAQ guide you can check and if you’ve any questions please feel free to call us on 01-5242441. Alternatively you can order online now.